Followers

Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sweets for the Sweet

Hello Fellow Crafters, Followers and Welcom to my New Followers,


I am sharing this 4 by 4 fun box I made with my new  We R Memory Keepers Gift Box Punch Board . And here is a YouTube video to help. I bought it through HSN.com. I had already bought the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board and loved how easy it was to create the size envelopes I needed in whatever design paper I wanted. And even better that I could make my own thickness through some of my own fiddling for envelopes for my fat cards. 

I chose to have showcase one of my favorite Designers Sherri Baldy's My Besties digital image on it. It is one of her Big Eyed Besties Big Head Dolls Digi IMG313.  I colored her with Faber-castell pencils and put some Stickles on some of the areas. My Doily is a Top Dog Madison Doily Die. My lovely grass border die is by Impression Obession from 123Stitch.com. My bling ribbon is from a stash I have in forever along with the Anna Griffin vellum sentiment which is perfect for my goodie box. I also used some K & Company Design Paper with a happy colorful mushroom design. I also lined a ribbon around the box with X's and O's...how perfect for my sweet Friend.

I have a feeling I am going to be using my We R Memory Keeper Gift Box Board a lot more now that Christmas is coming. And using some of the new Winter Wonderland Images Sherri Baldy has released in her Etsy Shop.

 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
My Besties International #18 - Use a Doily & ribbon
We Do Doobado #14 - Something Feminie
My Heart Pieces - Use a Digi
Scrapbook Stamp Society#49 - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday #148 - Anything Goes

Until next time this Shabby Chic Grannie is out. Be Blessed. Be Safe. Hugs

5 comments:

Kaija said...

Beautiful box!
Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
Gr. Kaija DT-member

KarinsArtScrap said...

Antoinette what a beautiful box with something delicious inside.

gr karin and


Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


Lizzidroege said...

just lovely...lizzi sss dt

Grandma Bonnie said...

Antionette, Your message at the top of your blog so touches my heart..i want the same thing, but feel i fall short of the goal. I have stopped by via the My Besties International challenge to say how wonderful your card is. Thank you so much for entering your card and i hope to see you again for the next challenge that starts on Monday. :)

Jo Ann said...

Awesome box and wonderfully decorated. I also love the yummy things inside the box...LOL We appreciate you joining us last week and would love for you to play along with us again this week at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with God's Word in Hebrews 12:2---"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Hugs and blessings!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com