Followers

Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

Bee Garden with My Besties 3D and More

Hello Fellow Crafters,

November Monthly Challenge Started over at one of my favorite Challenge Blogs-My Besties 3D and More and we are ready for your fabulous entries with THEME: Anything Goes with a My Besties image. And if you visit the My Besties Shop you have such a fun variety of fabulous image styles you can play and create your project with. For instance: 3D Decoupage SheetsPre-colored PrintablesDigital imagesRubber Stamps and More

Today my fun Design Team Project is a pocket card using a new My Besties Printable Design 8 Sheet Paper pack called Bee Garden.
Isn't this Bee Garden paper the cutest. I am loving the adorable bee's, flowers, polka dots, flowers and oranges and red colors. This is such a happy pack you can use for so many different occasions.
I love making 3D Decoupage images so I cropped and printed that adorable corner Bee peeking over and had her pop out with all her cuteness.  I used one of the Anna Griffin Border Edge die and embossing folder to fancy up my pocket card. 

Until next time...Be blessed.



No comments: