Followers

Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Fun with Digital Burlap Paper and More...

Featuring We Are 3 Digital Papers -:
Pastel Burlap Collection, Miss Daisy Collection and
We Are 3 Sentiments -  Let Us Be Collection and Courage Collection

Hello Fellow Crafters,

"In these times lately...I  have been finding it is becoming hard to watch people not stay true to the morals our parents once taught us...it is all being lost...thrown and tossed about in this chaotic world of increasing division in opinions and cyber-bullying...sad as it tears apart people and breaks hearts.  I pray everyday to my Heavenly Father to have mercy on me/us as we learn to see he is God in the midst of the storms of life. "
Joshua 1:9
Be Strong and Courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
**********************************************
Tag using We Are 3 - Pastel Burlap Collection and We Are 3 Sentiments - Courage Collection

Today  I am sharing a fun Card and Tag project using We Are 3 Digital products. You can find them in the Miss Daisy Store HERE.


**Special Tidbit**
I have found it fun using digital papers and sentiments. There is so much you can do with sizing and merging sentiments.  I use Microsoft Word to print and merge any paper, sentiment or images for my design styles. Here is one link that got me started...hope it helps you look into playing with digital crafts.


Details used on card and Tag:
We Are 3 Digital - Pastel Burlap Collection 
 We Are 3 Sentiments - Courage Collection
We Are 3 Digital  - Miss Daisy Collection 
Spellbinders - Die D-Lites - Make a Wish(leaves)
Spellbinders - Die D-Lites Blooms Two
Spellbinders - Foliage
Anna Griffin/Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Woven Diamonds
***************

I personally invite you all to come by and join Miss Daisy Create and Share Facebook Group and see all the lovely and talented designers available in the Miss Daisy Store.

I hope you enjoyed your visit. Until next time




1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

So wonderful, it gives me goose bumps! Thank you!