Followers

Pages

Friday, April 7, 2017

Spring Letters

Featuring We Are 3 Digital Papers - Spring Letters Collection


Hello Fellow Crafters,

Today I am sharing my fun project using some of the sheets from We Are 3 Digital papers - Spring Letters Collection

These are such a lovely set of papers. As you can see from my pocket card I did not put very much on it as I giggle you that follow me know I love decorating with more is more but with this pocket card design and papers they were good on their own. I did use my Anna Griffin Ribbon die and Anna Griffin edge dies- Francesa Lace and Eleanor Lace with their corresponding embossing folders.

I love making these simple pocket cards that you can easily make and add and change with your own decorative ideas. HERE is a picture TUTORIAL with on how to make this Pocket Card. 


I hope you enjoyed your visit and leave a friendly comment. 

Big Texas Hugs...Until next time...Know that God Loves you.


1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

So lovely, i love how you create, Antoinette!